Wednesday, July 11, 2012

38 Weeks!

I realized today that I haven't posted any pictures of my monstrous belly! As you can tell, I thought of this as we were in our garden.  I figured then was as good a time as any to snap a picture as we are unsure which belly picture will be the last.  We went to the doctor today and they said everything is progressing nicely!  Hopefully, we will have a picture of a baby very soon instead of these belly pictures.  A baby face will be way cuter than my bloated face!

Also, while in our garden, I noticed that our sunflowers are bee magnets! I only had a cell phone, so I got the best picture I could of them!
Can you see them?  I think they are pretty cute (when they aren't following me around). And besides cute, extremely useful to have in our garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment